UVA vs Wake Preview/Live Thread

I wonder if we’ll see more of Mr Abdur-Rahim running with the regulars tonight.

2 Likes

They’ll improve. Just give them time. The pack line takes time, and we’ve had a limited amount of that

Mr abdur rahim couldn’t defend a hot knife from butter

The dream would be mccorkle steps up, but I’m not holding my breath. This roster needs an off ball guard who can defend and shoot. We have guys that can do one or the other.

1 Like

Seriously ive waited all day and a yr had a shitty day and now i find out i donr even get the game?

1 Like

Why is MASN still showing the GMU - VCU post game?

5 Likes

This is ridiculous

2 Likes

Well this is not a hot or focused start

So I guess it’s a good thing that we have to watch a postgame show :man_shrugging:

See how much space they give Reece with the ball in his hand on the wing? Have that much space and ty or Kyle drills a 3.

1 Like

Time to cancel the MASN contract and go back to NBC Washington

2 Likes

He had a big on him too, somebody got caught on a switch. Even sagging off, gotta do something with that mismatch.

1 Like

Reece is playing fear-filled. Also Carter Whitt is trying to do too much LOL. The ideal first year guard would be somewhere in between but also be able to shoot the three (neither can do it)

Still look lost on offense.

Having trouble scoring on a bad Wake team. Honestly didn’t think we looked lost against ND

And on defense.

Embarrassing start on D

1 Like

This is gonna be a long game

1 Like

You can tell almost immediately when this team is gonna suck.

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of the no-center lineups still, even with this small-ball Wake lineup.