VIP Chat August 2020

Who can see this post?

2 Likes

Per the configuration, This will only be visible to the admins and the members who subscribe to LRA VIP membership :slight_smile:

Oh… so how many is that?

We just started it…but will add this here.

1 Like

VIPs will get priority

2 Likes

Oooo… am I subscriber #1? Sweet! Did you see my DM on Twitter @Merch?

2 Likes

Looks cool, but since I’m in Germany… timeframes might still be hard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @jazznutUVA

Sweeeet @HoozGotNext

1 Like

@kodie is looking at the bugs

@Merch @kodie @jazznutUVA I need a small help, I’m currently identifying a potential bug with ads, can anyone of you confirm if you’re still being shown ads? (ads must have started showing in the last 24 hours)

@itsbhanusharma Yes… I just noticed they showed up again.

The ads honestly aren’t that intrusive. I subscribed to give you all revenue… so take your time figuring it out.

2 Likes

This is the kind of bugs we were expecting to fix, Thanks for the quick response, Hoping to get this blunder resolved in a couple hours.

1 Like

More than happy to be a beta tester.

You rule Jazz. I think you’re in ahead of the unveiling here. I didn’t even realize this was a thing.
Not sure what all the perks are. But my DMs are open to subscribers for sure if that helps. Here or twitter.

Thanks @HoozGotNext… I’m a an Enterprise Sales Account Manager in the real world… in my world, it’s all about revenue and gross profit… so I try to contribute revenue/GP places where I feel warrants where I spend a lot of time even if it’s not required.

… and I appreciate the open DMs… however I’m so removed from being “in the know” living over here in Europe… I wouldn’t have the first idea what to DM you about that I couldn’t just post on the forum. :wink:

1 Like

Ads should have disappeared once again, thanks for your help :raised_hands:

1 Like

We have Matt Blundin this week on the podcast…

2 Likes

Wow… cool deal! Matt Blundin was better than most people thought in my opinion… it was just he had iconic players in front of him in both Football and Basketball. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

2JAT is always better with audience anyway haha

1 Like