• Stattman
  • Murphy
  • Huff
  • McCorkle
  • Woldetensae

0 voters

2 Likes

Wow look at that, beekman at 100%

We jumped on with Cade Lemcke… We are working in a vip in game experience…Hopefully we will have it for friday

3 Likes

So, just a general note: It is damn hard to keep up with all y’all. The boards are freakin’ active, full of lots of good (and not so good) ships. For an old guy, it’s a cognitive challenge, but (still) tnx for leading me ahead!

4 Likes

BtW, I was born in Richmond, so I know that “all y’all” is the plural of “y’all.”

3 Likes

BTW-2: I have a photo of me on The Lawn in the 1950s when my father got his second degree from UVA. I’m in a short-pants suit–dressed up–and about 5 or 6 years old.

Makes me want to cry thinking about those connections.

My father matriculated in the late 1920s (history), one uncle matriculated a couple of years later (commerce), another uncle matriculated a few years later (engineering) and met his wife (my blood aunt) who was in UVA nursing while at school. My brother matriculated in the early 60s (engineering) and my life-partner took a masters degree in the early 80s. My cousins (engineering) were at UVA in the 1970s. They were or are wonderful people.

Me? I was a professor in the ed school from 1978 to 2017. Just a local gadabout.

7 Likes

Anyone have any insight on the perceived big football commit projected for this weekend?

1 Like

Nothing but guesses at this point. Wouldn’t it be insane if it was Rice? Lol I like to dream

2 Likes

JO wrote… “It’s big IMO. I don’t think there will be any let down with that descriptor.”

@Merch @Marktykobe not sure where the thread went but I was in the VIP test chat thing and could hear and see both Mark and TW just fine. Might have been the anonymous I didn’t sign into anything just clicked the link.

@JBHoo Awesome. We are going to try it again tonight. We were trying to add someone from chat into the video and it crashed. Will ping it again tonight and add it to the thread…

1 Like

We are going to do a live stream for the MSU game. We’ll have Sam Hauser’s parents jump on the pregame as well as a few other guests pop-up. We’ll have it up here, so you can have it as a second screen…It’s a new service we’re piloting. As VIP, you can join the stream as well. We’ll do a test run soon.

8 Likes

Hoos on the live stream? I need some A listers to get my attention

3 Likes

I’m debating whether to stay up until/getting up early at 3:15 in the morning to watch the game. Someone give me a reason. Last year when we played Purdue I slept through it and we were blown out. @Daniel_G Are you going to be up my Northern neighbor?

1 Like

New items in the shop. 20% off with ur VIP. The Camo Hoodie with green. The All Orange and Long sleeve tee.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to me, just got signed up for the All Access pass!

6 Likes

Not sure where this would belong, I think some of the other threads are veering off course so I’ll post here. I would like to see a lineup of Reece Tomas Casey Sam Jay. I feel like this would free Casey up to do what we want him to do and what he does best, be a stopper on the wing. I also think this lineup could open some potential for him to be a good rebounding guard. Any thoughts on this or analytics to this lineup?

2 Likes

Understatement.

Agree. I’d like to see a fairly even Kihei/Beekman split with less crossover. Weird situation where our best lineup might not be our best players. Better small with Morsell/Tomas than Hauser or Murphy at the 3 more times than not.

4 Likes

I think we will see a lot of 3 guard lineups when matchups allow. I’m a big believer in Casey, but of course we do need to see production. I think one of the 3 will often be Kihei. I think Tony trusts him, and as @HoozGotNext reminds us often trust goes a long way with CTB, much more so than potential. That being said, I would be fine seeing that combo getting some run.

1 Like

Absolutely agree there, especially until Reece hones that outside shot. Just don’t think you can play two guards together that aren’t consistent outside threats, no matter how good their defense is.

2 Likes