VIP Chat November 2020

Can I buy some positive news coming out of recruiting? How much will that cost? :wink:

2 Likes

There’s a Will Wade joke in there somewhere

3 Likes

So… Will Wade walks into a gym with Sean Miller and Bill Self and asks…

3 Likes

You reminded me that AZ picked up a top 50 kid yesterday, the second in the past
Month. The same month Arizona gets slapped with the massive infraction notice. Seriously? What are these kids and more pointedly the parents thinking. Miller will undoubtedly be gone at some point soon and the program facing penalties

4 Likes

Kids only need a place to lay their head for 6 months before they go pro. Most top 50 kids have no desire to be in school more than a yr or 2

2 Likes

Aye cake day for dragon

Wow feels like I’ve been around here for ever. Guess a year flies when you’re having fun.

1 Like

@BDragon Pretty soon you’ll be showing up still in your pajamas and won’t even shave for us anymore. :frowning: At least remember to brush your teeth once in a while!

2 Likes

No promises

1 Like

@HoozGotNext @merch what tidbits can you give the VIPs that are happening or coming up?

2 Likes

I’m not either of them, but can tell you we got new/big stuff coming on the blog that’s going to provide insight from important ppl on certain topics.

5 Likes

ETA?

Already have a lot of stuff written, going to start releasing stuff in the next week or so. All in all the blog is just going to be different this year. Perspective from former players, family of the current guys, info from other sources. Incorporating more ‘access’ into the blog.

5 Likes

New LRA VIP tiers? Well I know what I’m want for Christmas

4 Likes

Did I miss something? I thought there was going to be some announcement regarding staff changes during their media day, but I don’t remember hearing or reading anything about that. Anyone hear something that I missed?!?

2 Likes

Zach ain’t lying. He’s got some really good stuff coming. Been licking his chops to publish for a while already. lol

Someone posted that on the forum. I’ve heard there’s been some moving around of job titles. Probably not the kind of thing most fans will find all that interesting. Mostly about maximizing personnel for recruiting. I think it all happened after last season, but there’s never been a reason to make known since there’s no recruiting lol Wouldn’t surprise me if they sit on it until April.

2 Likes

I feel like Coach Cade Lemcke is brought up on almost every other LRA Podcast I listen to. He was a walk-on for UVa while I was in college. Why has he never been the guest on the Podcast? @Marktykobe @Merch @DFresh11

1 Like

makes sense jazznut. Think I know a guy who knows Coach

@jazznutUVA we are working on it!!

3 Likes

Heard Casey Morsell and Kody Stattmann were standouts in recent scrimmages. It’s kind of funny there hasn’t been much talk about who starters are for Wed when usually that’s the center of gossip. Maybe the Trey Murphy situation is part of the reason. Probably the most unsettled roster I can remember, as far as what a lot of players roles will be.

5 Likes