VIP Chat tonight 7-8pm

Another new feature for VIP subscribers. Mark and Fresh will be here, and maybe another guest or two, Go ahead and leave any questions or topics you want discussed. We’ll start rolling around 7pm.

1 Like

Recruiting: not going to project roster attrition, but what type of player/position will be our top target in the transfer market

1 Like

What’s the teams psyche going into a possible second pause?

Who really balls out in practice but has yet to fully translate that into live action? Can be an experienced guy or newcomer.

2 Likes

Mark, Hav, Fresh, are going to try a new live streaming service. Let’s see how this works. this is VIP only, so you can jump right into the stream with us and ask questions. or just chat in forum or in the window.

Thoughts on how the lengthy layoff will effect the team. Seems like a team that needs to gel more and maybe peak later gets hurt by the layoff.

Latest scheduling gossip to start…The hope is to reschedule William & Mary possibly for next week. Obviously dependent on covid tests. And there’s also some chatter about picking up a new game…a big non-con opponent. That’s probably more of a goal than anything firm right now but they are looking to get a quality opponent on the docket.

1 Like

It’ll be a 7:15ish start with Mark and the guys

2 Likes

Was just about to ask

1 Like

An experienced proven big man would be the dream transfer target. Someone that could split time with Kadin or keep from totally throwing him into the 30mpg fire.

2 Likes

live now…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s broadcasting the link still just says checking

1 Like

Running now :+1:

1 Like

We’re monitoring questions here so hit us up!

Baby Rain man LOl

1 Like

When I click the link it keeps saying I have to join VIP but I’m already logged in. Will there be a recording?

Couldn’t access stream even though said I was logged in?

Nm. Seems to be working now.

Forum and blog where this is hosted are technically separate sites. You probably need to log in again.

Trying to watch on phone gave me issues, I switched to iPad and it worked. Hope this helps!

1 Like