Virginia vs Arizona State discussion board

I’m stopping watching now

1 Like

First time being punched in the mouth really feeling pressure away from home. The problem of searching for a play maker on offense is showing up. Win or lose, let’s see how they respond.

5 Likes

Backdoor cuts should be open but ball pressure is a problem. Use their overplay against them.

1 Like

We are fine

2 Likes

Hoo’s!!!

Great response. Now let’s get stops good look on offense, grind it out . Possession game.

4 Likes

It feels like that if the ASU players feel a breeze it’s a foul

1 Like

Where are they even being touched?

1 Like

Jay only has 2 shots. Would like to see that jump hook from down on the block.

2 Likes

Morsell!!!

2 Likes

Okay, just got to hold them from making points

1 Like

gritty!!!

1 Like

Will we look back on this as the Casey Morsell break out game?

2 Likes

Great win but if Braxton’s wrist is injured we got a big problem

3 Likes

Let’s hope. He was great today, and they needed it all. Stats are wonderful, but I was thrilled for him to hit the big buckets late, pair of free throws too. Shows his confidence. He never let the outside negativity get to him.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m worried about Braxton. He and Kihei aren’t replaceable on this team. I think Tomas just got put in the doghouse in the 2nd half. Hope someone asks if he’s alright.

3 Likes

I loved seeing Casey playing with confidence and looking for his shot. It might be a while before the 3s start dropping at a higher rate, but they looked more on target today. He looks great taking it to the rim and finishing. The foul shots were big too.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, any word on the injury?

2 Likes

No update on Key. Our usual beat writers weren’t up there to ask unfortunately. He stayed in the game so I would assume they didn’t believe it was too serious. On the bright side, the schedule would be forgivable for short term absences. Basically a stay warm game vs Maine on Wed, then a week off before Purdue.

7 Likes

My assumption is the same as your, but go back to Dre, playing a game and half with a broken wrist.

3 Likes