Virginia vs Clemson

Here’s an open thread to discuss tonight’s Virginia vs Clemson game. It looks like this omw could be interesting

2 Likes

Better start drinking early for this one fellas. Could get messy

2 Likes

Could anyone tell me if the rumors of some players having covid is true or not? There was a lot of talk about it on some UVA boards but nobody seemed to know anything for sure.

I’ve heard rumors but I’m guessing they must be false. If rrthe Hoos were missing any key players word would have gotten out by now. Vegas doesn’t like that info to go unknown.

1 Like

Yeah these rumors have been bouncing around for a while now

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/UVAFootball/status/1312520741036806144/photo/1

1 Like

Interesting so it is moving through the team. From what Ive seen in other programs it spreads quickly and the number is likely higher than 7.

Looking around for reports of who the players are. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Crazy they have kwpt that quiet so long. That’s one thing i do give UVas PR department credit for they can squash a crisis

1 Like

Brennan starts wildly inconsistent and then the two times he hits guys in their hands they drop it. Run game looks good tho and o line kicking butt

2 Likes

Lol we got away with one there

Bronco Mendenhall going Pete Gillen on em tonight with the timeouts

1 Like

Don’t like the varied start on offense. Brennan obviously has to be better. Not sure how long we can rely on the run game and Armstrong scrambles

1 Like

Brennan hasn’t been great but we gotta catch those 2 passes. Poljans drop was huge.

1 Like

Love the quick game, one read stuff right now

Alright why are we rolling Brennan out to his right? He’s not very accurate even when he’s rolling out left…

3 Likes

Defense wearing down early. Missed tackles are unacceptable. Tackling is 2 parts technique 1part mind set

1 Like

oh Anae…

2 Likes

Gosh I don’t think a fg is worth it there. Are we really counting on being back inside the 15 consistently?

1 Like