Virginia vs Clemson

Lawrence and Etienne are such an impressive duo. Lawrence’s decision making is so strong-if he has any time he will pick even a good defense apart

1 Like

What is that like five 3rd and looong Clemson has converted. Brutal.

4 Likes

Probably right but it’s the right move to make if they are gonna win they need every point they can get don’t skip on them

for sure he’s basically throwing the ball on 3 step and timing routes. Its impressive

1 Like

Woof terrible decision there.

1 Like

Should have taken this advice.

3 Likes

I did start early it’s not helping

2 Likes

I’m starting right now

1 Like

Oh come on he had his arm wrapped around Davis

1 Like

Clemson too fast too strong and very smart and well coached. They’ve already made adjustments to the offense and its buying Lawrence time.

Yikes. Missed call.

1 Like

I am genuinely shocked at how powerful Etienne is. I don’t think i saw him tackled by the first defender all night. If you can’t make first up tackles it’s going to be a long game

2 Likes

If you give up every 3rd and long its gonna be a long night. And every one was so easy

1 Like

What was Brennan looking at on that play?

Wow

Definitely a force. Brennan has it tough, not many playmakers around him. On the interception, both Ira and Thompson were in at WR. Hard not to force it when you’re already down.

1 Like

That play was blown up from the get and with his long motion I’m noticing he does not have zip on the ball to the outside.

1 Like

Great athletes and great coaching that’s tough to beat

1 Like

Clemson is loaded with that

1 Like

Covered the 1st half spread! Two score game, get the ball first. Enough to keep me interested anyway.

2 Likes