Virginia vs Wake Forest

Hoos dug a 14 pt hole. Then played aprox 5000 qbs and are now trying to climb back

1 Like

Have you seen the score?
You might not want to know more.
We aren’t looking good on defense.

1 Like

Well I guess that might be to be expected. Thanks guys. I see that we’re near the goal line to start the quarter so that could be good

2 Likes

Another qb sweep. They are seriously running the single wing great result finding the end zone

2 Likes

I think they may have a qb. His name is Ira.

3 Likes

There’s no rule that says every player can’t play QB

3 Likes

I think they will run this hodgepodge all game and then Armstrong steps in next week… I hope

5 Likes

If they can keep it close or get a lead this works of they go down. Im not sure who can sling the ball and make plays

nope inlesw they are no 50-70 then they have to declare

They’re getting away with all these slow-developing runs and late pull outs because we just cannot get through. I don’t get it. We used to blitz so affectively

1 Like

Fully expect that to be the case although Armstead has been impressive. Really want to see the defense show up. The qb situation will work itself out.

1 Like

They’re protecting the secondary more. Blount has been banged up a bunch. Leaving those guys at home leaves less blitz options.

2 Likes

Hard to blitz if you don’t have the guys who can cover receivers

4 Likes

Bingo

1 Like

It’s 3&2 and you’ve got them fully spread out. That time you should actually run it Ira!

That said, if its 4 down territory I get taking the shot, but it didn’t really feel like a surprise. Anyway, lets go!

2 Likes

Let’s get a turnover and really flip this thing. That is my humble request.

1 Like

This is a brutal game to watch

1 Like

as we predicted

1 Like

we have no identity whatsoever

1 Like

Pure havoc

2 Likes