VT game thread (1/18)

Yep… dm me your mobile number

Thanks for the info (to be clear, not “liking” the kid’s injury). He was a DNP until the Cuse game then played 30 minutes, and now he might be hurt again? That stinks

Had been an ankle. Broken finger would be very bad luck

1 Like

Forces Collins to play who has not been good yet.

2 Likes

If it’s Rice Bonaire it’s not that big of a deal (in relation to our game). He Has played one game and had minimal impact, Collins has been playing a good amount t already. Bet it’s someone in the front court

Arvin confirmed that it’s him. I think it is. If Catoor is not fully ready to go, Pedulla has to play a ton and he has started to regress. Collins has been pretty bad offensively.

1 Like

My worry is Mutts setting the tone physically. Don’t think we have anyone as tough as him. Shouldn’t be enough to win it but I don’t like letting a rival get any energy

7 Likes

Am sensing a big game for JG tomorrow for us

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing Dunn dunk on someone Wednesday night…any Hokie would do. Actually I’d prefer Basile.

1 Like

Me too on Basile. Can’t stand his face

1 Like

Not having Rice is still a big deal in this game because he was conceivably back in the rotation and going to log heavy minutes. Now it forces more minutes for MJ Collins who is bottom 5 efficiency in the ENTIRE country. Puts even more pressure on Cattoor to play 35+ minutes after missing 5 games and Pedulla to have to play the entire game because he has no backup. Clark is going to wear his ass out

He and Catoor both have disagreeable faces.

I hate to say this but I would love Cattoor as a Hoo. He is a perfect fit for Tony’s system. A touch undersized at the wing but a secondary ball handler, great shooter, and solid defender. WAY outperformed his recruiting rank and shows that if we’re ever going to take a flier recruit they better be either a raw wing/big with athleticism or someone who is known as a shooter

3 Likes

UVA -9

2 Likes

Wow. Bart and Ken had it around 6 I thought

5 and 7 respectively. Maybe Vegas is assuming Cattoor is out again?

Interesting thought……would certainly account for the extra -3

It’s -7 now. I’m 99% sure I saw it right the first time so not sure what happened.

agreed. i assume that [known shooter] was the hope for recruits like McCorkle (i suppose his best-case scenario - i’m guessing cattoor was no higher ranked than him as a recruit - and yep, 247 had him at the 511th best recruit in his class lol)… and even someone like Taine, i would think.

Who guards him? I can’t see it against Mutts but maybe against Basile?

No idea there. I dont expect Tech to do anything special for him and think he can take advantage