Wake Forest Thread/Preview

feels weird but you might be right

1 Like

Once again no game here thanks ACCN. am following with you guys and watching box score. From far looks like D is not real last 10 minutes

2 Likes

Despite all the struggles Woldy is having his best game and is the best player on the floor

4 Likes

Most of the Wake 3’s were WIDE open. Very late on the closeouts.

2 Likes

Jordan Cornette just said Wake was more aggressive and he was right. It’s getting old watching this team going through the motions especially when they are playing teams that are down 2 or 3 players. They should be out there trying to bury them. I think it’s time Tony stops being “Mr. Nice” and light a fire under their asses.

4 Likes

http://mainscore01.blogspot.com/2020/01/14eb73ff.html

1 Like

Here is a link to watch online.

1 Like

Have any UVA players hit 4 three pointers in a game this season? Tomas did it in the first half! Much needed!

3 Likes

Hoos getting out hustled to loose balls and on the boards. Casey watching the ball after missing the save in the first half was emblematic of the whole half. The turnover machine is turning as well KC with 4 already I believe.

Sadly nothing new. When the hoos play poorly its the same things responsible

Glad to see Tomas coming into his own

3 Likes

Lot of late closeouts slow rotations. Lost position inside

3 Likes

Caffaro > Huff

2 Likes

I hate to question level of effort but the hoos appear to be sleep walking through this game

6 Likes

Especially after TOs and closeouts.

1 Like

They sure are

2 Likes

I KNOW we can do this, we just need to step it up a bit

2 Likes

Love when Diakite is active on the glass and getting put backs. That’s when he is at his best as an energetic spark plug

3 Likes

THERE WE GO!!! THAT’S HOW WE CAN WIN THIS!

2 Likes

There is nothing worse than an away noon game in college. Not making an excuse at all and lack of hustle is awful to watch

3 Likes

I keep hoping the same but not seeing it yet.

3 Likes

Said the same thing at the tip away game early tip quiet environment dangerous scenario

4 Likes