Wake Forest Thread/Preview

yeeeeesssss!!!

2 Likes

UGLY BUT A “W”!

2 Likes

I’ll take the W.

2 Likes

Without looking who was our leading rebounders? Braxton and…

2 Likes

Winning was a miracle last year. Making the tournament this year will be a miracle. Tomas looking good for rest of this year and next year. Yea!! Hopefully a completely different looking team next year.

2 Likes

Mamadi most likely. Clark was up there too

2 Likes

Clark. 8 each. That dude finds rebounds at 5-5

2 Likes

Ridiculous. He’s scrappy there’s a lot of times i knock him. But damn he gets after it night in night out

2 Likes

Gets the long rebounds too and that adds up

1 Like

This doesn’t mean anything for how the team is actually playing, but I love finding parallels so I’m just gonna to say that it’d be incredible if this win at Wake could result in something similar to what the win at Wake (which was also played on the 26th of Jan) did for the 2015-2016 season where they went on to win 8 out of their final 10 ACC regular season games!

7 Likes

Love that. History can repeat

2 Likes

I can think of something worse . . . being a fan who was up until 4AM then getting up to watch the game. :yawning_face:

Has that knack for being in the right place at the right time

1 Like

A big 21 points from Tomas yesterday…Was curious if anyone else on the team has scored 21+ points this year?

1 Like

Mamadi had 21 against South Carolina. He also had 19 against Vermont and JMU. And Casey had 19 against ASU. Only 2 20+ scoring games from individuals so far this season.

4 Likes

Well Good for Tomas! Guess our scoring stats are going to be less than impressive when we are the only team in the NCAA not to breach 65 yet.