Coach Mox recruiting domination

LRA can hold an kicker try out when she does come. man this got me laughing

4 Likes

LOL almost spit my coffee out on that one.

1 Like

Will Brice made my top 10 UVa football players that can hoop list. Dude was an unreal athlete. He probly dominated softball leagues somewhere after punting around the NFL for a couple

3 Likes

Next thing you know Papi is showin off his leg from his soccer days and tryin out for our kicker spot. Could be good clean fun

2 Likes

Do you know how happy I’d be to see Papi’s 7 foot self trot out on the field in full pads and kick xp’s? Would be epic.

2 Likes

100 percent should happen for like the Richmond game one time. Free bacon for everyone if Papi connects

1 Like

I believe after her freshman year was when Muffet retired. Also sounds like she has battled injuries the last two seasons.

3 Likes

Both of those statements are true. Muffet retiring is a big deal that’s a pillar of the game leaving. Currently ND has 3 maybe 4 players in the portal, looks like the regime is taking hold.

2 Likes

Introduce her to Arch Manning. I hear he’s on grounds today too. :slight_smile: :grinning:

8 Likes

Her dad said that she is not Purdue bound.

7 Likes

Can he kick?

1 Like

Yes he can

3 Likes

Strong start

24 Likes

Woooooow! F’ing yeah!

5 Likes

Oh Sh$y coach Mox is legit. Lets go

13 Likes

We got swords now?

4 Likes

The real sabre in a photo is kinda bad ass.

5 Likes

Woooow.

1 Like

Wahoowa, Welcome home Sam. This is Awesome. Great job Coach. This could be the start of something big

5 Likes

Honestly don’t know anything about women’s basketball recruiting but very cool to see this

8 Likes