What's your New Year's fan resolution?

Definitely to see more live UVA games this year, and to get to take my kids when possible. In 2019 I had the chance to go to the Final Four, and make it to my first game at JPA ever with my oldest daughter. Also got to see the FB team play live for the first time since 1998 against GA Tech that weekend. That was an amazing 2019 and I realized how grateful I was to be able to do it. So I am making it a priority to take my other daughter or both to a game in Charlottesville in 2020, and to see more of UVA live games. We are already planning Thanksgiving in Anaheim.

4 Likes

I need to

1. Calm down when there are bad refs… for all UVa sports- during the soccer championship I got so worked up.
  2. Don’t get mad at fair weather fans; at the end of the day, we’re cheering for the same team.
3 Likes

My main fan resolution will be staying in the moment… Sometimes hard to keep focused during the games when there is so much on the line, especially later in the season, but the players need us to keep cheering them on right now!

1 Like