Where Will Joe Harris Go in Free Agency?

Joe is going to be one of the premier unrestricted free agents this offseason, so I broke down where he’s most likely to go in free agency:

Where do y’all think he’ll end up for the '20-'21 season?

10 Likes

I see it really likely that he resigns to the Nets. He fits perfectly with Nash’s fast style with Durant and Kyrie. He’s a hot commodity and is like the prime player that everyone wants in today’s NBA, so he’s gonna be getting a lot of calls and offers. (There might even be a bidding war at one point. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was one. :joy: :eyes:) I really do think he will be Brooklyn’s top priority this offseason, and they will do a lot to get him. Final prediction: Joe Harris signs to Brooklyn on a 3 year deal worth around 15 mill each, with the 3rd year being a player option.
Thoughts?

3 Likes

Joe will get 70 over whatever time period is my guess. GPY

How many years you think, Fresh?

1 Like

my guess is 4 to 5? is that the structure now B? I dont know but he is gonna be Paid and should be

4 Likes

Definitely will get paid. Max is 5 years if you stay with the same team, but if you switch it’s 4. NBA is going towards shorter contracts as of late because players like that flexibility

1 Like

JJ Reddick is 36 years old and got paid 2 year $27 million. Joe could easily commend $15-17 million a year for his services.

6 Likes

And player options are pretty common as of late

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m predicting. 15-20

2 Likes

A 17 year old wrote that??

That was a better synopsis than a lot of pros who have been doing the job for 17+ years could do. Good job.

And Brooklyn has to be the favorite.

10 Likes

Appreciate it! Glad you liked the story :smiley:

5 Likes

Truth! @brogdonfanpage is going places! Such a talented young man

4 Likes

Great post! I enjoyed reading it, and I definitely think that Brooklyn is the best fit.

3 Likes

You never cease to amaze me. Big Future. Keep up the good work

6 Likes

Y’all are too nice! Appreciate the kind words

2 Likes

you are earning it man Keep it up

8 Likes

Didn’t see a thread for the podcast with Joe. Can TW or anyone clarify what Joe was saying when his audio cut out? I’ve always wondered what the relationship is for guys to who never played together and Joe definitely said Phoenix in his answer so I assume he talked about Ty some lol

1 Like