Zags Duke thread

I still think he’s good and I’m annoyed we didn’t get him, but man keels is out of control a lot

4 Likes

He’s very good, but he’s not got much in the way of hops. He’s almost entirely below the rim, so if he doesn’t beat his guy, he can get stuffed more than you’d expect for a guy his size/as athletic as he is.

2 Likes

Why is Griffin gonna be a multimillionaire next year? Duke looks pedestrian without Banchero and Williams.

1 Like

From what I hear his high school/AAU tape was amazing before he got injured his senior year, but yeah doesn’t look particularly special right now

1 Like

He tried to force it twice there. Bad decisions

1 Like

Sucks to see a potential game of the year decided by electrolytes

1 Like

Banchero back now, should be a good last 8 min

2 Likes

What a game.

2 Likes

The fact that Wendell Moore is good now is very annoying lol

3 Likes

The way the Zags can string 2-3 passes together is beautiful to watch

He may be there most complete player. Like damn, he was wack last year.

1 Like

K looks confused
He just yelled down the bench to get Hurley back in

3 Likes

Whenever Keels misses a shot I think no wonder he almost went to Virginia. He would have fit right in.

3 Likes

Keels really wants to be the hero. Forcing it.

1 Like

I don’t think so. He has the green light to be aggressive. Banchero is cramping hard right now, he can’t move.

1 Like

Not exactly high level play down the stretch

2 Likes

He’s shooting poorly, has missed the front end of two 1-and-1s and has taken like 3 of their last 5 shots or something, a couple very early in the shot clock. I mean, I know he has the green light, but they can get better shots.

Sure but this is how they’re coached.

1 Like

Calling it now, despite the fact that Purdue is ranked ahead of them and didn’t lose, Duke will jump up to the AP #1 spot

1 Like

Hah yeah maybe buts it’s irrelevant. The 3 best teams on the country right now are Duke, Purdue and Gonzaga.

3 Likes