2020 Recruiting Class Analysis

Stattman is more Jesperson than Hall. Devon always had heart and believed in himself. Jamal Robinson said it and all ballers will tell you this. 80 percent of being a baller is confidence. I say I don’t want tu share because I dont like tu pussy foot around. I like tu just say it and “keep it real”. I also understand my way is not for everyone and for the respect I have for the owners and representatives of this site. Im choosing tu say just enough. Even when it come tu recruiting. My son is considered a top player, so I know the fan side and parent side. I tell him Eff what social media, fans, writers etc say. Where im from, there isn’t anything these people can say that will hurt us and lash out. I was listening tu the Goodman podcast and I giggled when he said he go at it in Twitter. I grew up talking “shet”. Its in my community DNA. No writer or fan can get tu me. Thats why many UVA fans dont like me because they cant out talk me. So im diffrrent. But some people do get offended and I trying tu reapect that. So I mean no harm when I say I won’t share more. Please dont take it personal and again if the people who control this site dont want me here, OH WELL. I will respect their decision and no hard feelings. I know 7 people who died this month. Not being on a site is the last thing on my mind. Thank You everyone and again im not trying tu cause any issues. Just being Real. WE CAVALIERS LOL

6 Likes
6 Likes

Another one for UNC. 6’5 shooter. He broke out last July at the Adidas Championships. Had a big game against McCorkle’s team in a loss. I joked with Carson’s dad, watch that guy will be the shiny new object they’ll rank him ahead of Carson. Damned if they didn’t.

https://twitter.com/The_Heel_Deal/status/1254825541552635905

8 Likes

ICYMI, good stuff from Jeff White

9 Likes

https://augustafreepress.com/breaking-down-the-still-defending-champs-virginia-hoops-in-2020-2021/

5 Likes

William Jeffress announced for PItt. In a 5 1/2 minute long video. It’s extremely well done but yeah 5+ minutes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_h1GmADYap/

6 Likes
3 Likes

Final ESPN top 100. JAR at 35 Reece 48 Carson NR

4 Likes

McCorkle slots in as #33 SG overall. For comparison, Kerwin Walton is #25. I’m betting he outperforms his rating.

4 Likes

He’s so underrated

4 Likes

Just feel like there’s no way a dude named “Carson McCorkle” doesn’t thrive under CTB. It’s a name that would be rejected from a ‘Hoosiers’ re-make script for being too on-the-nose.

8 Likes

Two young Hoo fans managed to snag Jabri on their podcast. Pretty good. Worth the listen.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Heckuva thing when the implication of “returning to the top” of the conference suggests that finishing one game out in second was a down year.

10 Likes

New BRxHGN collab on Instagram is out! This time it’s a series of edits on our incoming 2020 class.

Reece has widely gone under the radar, but I think he has a shot to go down as one of the Wahoo greats at pg because of his high level feel for the game. Ben keeps rolling out heat on IG and Twitter! Great follow

15 Likes

Thanks! Go hoos

3 Likes

Awesome again Ben

1 Like

thanks

Two down, one to go… this week’s HGNxBR collab on the Hoozgotnext Instagram brings you a sweet edit of Virginia’s next Lieutenant of Long Range…

Look forward to seeing Carson fill it up from deep, as well as some added burst after foot surgery! As always, a killer job by @Benrekosh

13 Likes

Love the title choice by joe here… Lieutenant of Long Range. We’ve gotta make that stick

5 Likes