2021-2022 Season Vent Thread

Let out all your harsh feelings about the 2021-2022 season.

Yeah feelings are running high rn, but honestly it is a minor miracle that the 7 man lineup we had all year made it as far as they did

8 Likes

This team just couldn’t shoot. You have to be able to shoot in 21st century basketball. Hopefully next year’s squad will be able to shoot.

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9 Likes

There we go that felt good

6 Likes

Let it all out my man

4 Likes

This season was not dissimilar to a broken carnival ride at a small county fair.

I’m just glad it’s over. Put it all in a box and move on no need to look in the rear view

12 Likes

Just wait until what you see out the windshield is the same thing you see in the rear view except everyone’s a year older.

6 Likes

These quotes are uncharacteristically direct from Tony. Exactly what the program needs to turn a leaf/enter a new era. A bit of heat to set expectations that this season did not meet the program standards.

14 Likes

Lol damn legit laughed out loud there. Needed that. Thanks

1 Like

This will be a rough one two punch when we get the apparently > 2 transfer announcements within the next two weeks

3 Likes

Those quotes do feel very direct and telling. Also likely opens the door for some exits which honestly would be addition by subtraction. Reece is the only "no trade " guy. IMO

6 Likes

He’s calling out some guys who know who they are. Is this the real reason the Ms were glued to the bench? He didn’t think their practice results earned them game time because he didn’t think they were working hard enough? Hmm…

4 Likes

Yeah, despite what I said yesterday and earlier today, at this point I’m cool if a bunch of guys want to leave. Something isn’t right with the team. The culture needs a reset and the talent level needs increased. So I’m cool with whatever.

3 Likes

Contrary to a lot of people I want Armaan back. Has a role, everything else beyond that earned. And good Kadin. The one that shows up.

12 Likes

This is lame. Why weren’t you venting all along? :joy: :joy:

I’ve already moved on to criticizing Tony’s off-season moves…

3 Likes

Trying to stay positive amid the angry feelings I have pulsating in my veins, but I agree. If we can get even remotely close to that production from Armaan next year then he’s going to be a big piece for us. Gotta hope he’s fixed something in that shot

1 Like

Most here probably have the same frustrations from this year.

My only hope for next year is that the top 7 minutes played aren’t the guys I think they’ll be.

3 Likes

I’m fine with any and everyone coming back. But i don’t see any of them as massive losses if they leave. I don’t think any of them are building blocks to get back to a final 4.

4 Likes