2022 commits update and discussion thread

I don’t know. I’m probably the least qualified to co-sign this, but co-sign. There, I said it.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure all these rankings are a bit subjective.
2dda0a299a16b7db431225ee86d910ec--seinfeld-mens-clothing

8 Likes

Hey, I thought I was the only one that had that shirt!

4 Likes

Hope yours is not Carolina Blue bruh

5 Likes

…or 3 sizes too small.

4 Likes

I only wear schmediums. Gotta show off the guns.

1 Like

We call em Xtra Medium. credit: Havlicek

3 Likes

I know I’m one of the oldest guys on here but who the hell is Lauryn Hill?

2 Likes

Ooo lalala. that help?

2 Likes

I’m probably older - all I know is that she was mis-educated.

2 Likes

I don’t think she went to UNC.

Zion’s mama, for one thing.

Is that a serious question?

2 Likes

How many artists have certified diamond projects?

This record spun off singles for two years!!!

Plus she is Bob Marley’s daughter in-law.

6 Likes

Thats right. Miami LB back in the day. Rohan

New scouting report from Meyer on Traudt

“Embraces contact” :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Jerry’s the best left in the media side at evaluating these kids, imo. Seems to be semi retired these days though.

3 Likes

Jerry is a deep thinker for sure. Smart smart dude and was a great great player

The one thing I will slightly question with in this assessment of Traudt’s game is that I don’t know that he has a particularly strong handle or that he is “adept at driving into the interior”. At least with Grand Island, he seems to primarily score either by shooting from behind the arc or being fed in the post. He is strong in the post for sure, but from my memory, he doesn’t drive very much from the three-point line inward (although this could be a product of how the team plays/him being doubled all the time). And his handle is decent enough to bring the ball up the court against Nebraska high schoolers, but when folks talk about it as a major plus I think they are taking a little too much away from it - I think he won’t be able to get away with as much dribbling against college pressure, at least early on.

To be clear, not at all denigrating his game - I think he’s going to be great and he has hit a few outside shots and turn around jumpers that made my jaw drop - I just think that’s something he’ll need to work on.

2 Likes

Adept at attacking closeouts has become a trendy phrase in scouting reports, would fit better with Traudt.

He’ll be really good in the mid post, eventually. And that’s what’ll put him over the top. Pick n pop shooting will be his ticket to the court early on.

8 Likes