2022 NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Gotta love March Madness. The upset ends and you’re tricked into watching 10 minutes of some weird Tru TV show before realizing basketball isn’t coming back.

6 Likes

Gotta have balance in March. Iowa is too bad on defense

1 Like

UNC absolutely blasting Marquette was not something I was really anticipating.

1 Like

Why is Georgia State’s score counted 1 point at a time? Watch. It’s weird.

5 Likes

Noticed it too. Very strange.

When ACC teams get wins and make it deeper in the tournament, the conference as a whole gets more cash right?

1 Like

Noticed that too. Bizarre

Ok, just got home. Any big upsets?

1 Like

Kaleb Scott who just got the and-1, he played with Kadin Shedrick in high school.

Shocking score of the day. UNC up thirty. Didn’t have that one.

Wow. I see Gonzaga is in a close one. Probably won’t stay that way

SHHH! We aren’t talking about that! My god man.

(Am just kidding. As you can see above we were debating whether or not it should be commented on. I personally am refusing to watch until the last three minutes)

2 Likes

Most hot and cold team in the country

You can say things like: It’s over. Zags gonna rout them from here. (Partially because it’s probably true)

Ok, I’ll find another game,lol

My positive thing to say about Duke for the fiscal quarter:
One of their sites has a “Don’t jinx it” thread where they make really obscure references to brewing upsets so they can point them out without really pointing them out.

Something like “Spiders looking hungry for the eyes of hawks” or something.

1 Like

Following on my phone. Is the Ga St team still even on the court? There score hasn’t moved since February.

Bummer

1 Like

Where was this UNC team a week ago? Beat our ass, Brick City against Tech, and now about to drop a hundred in a tournament game.

What jerks.

1 Like

Not even the decency to cover the spread,

2 Likes