2022 NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

This one’s for you Calipari!!!

9 Likes
9 Likes

Heard one of the talking heads when flipping to the game say that this would be a bigger loss than a certain 2018 loss. Don’t know if I agree but I’ll take it.

6 Likes

Wow. March Madness.

2 Likes

Soooooooooo Reed Sheppard?

5 Likes

(It’s a free public board. And it’s great right now)

10 Likes

But like actually @HoozGotNext there is now a real chance Cal gets fired at Kentucky. Reed Sheppard? lol

3 Likes

I’d be on team “I’ll believe it when I see it” for that one, but honestly crazier things have happened

2 Likes

I was on that team the last few years but its building up now. There was a growing contingent that wanted him gone last year and like current Duke fans they want to get back to program building and 4 year guys

1 Like

Nothing says 8-9 game like a missed free throw , rebound, run past the basket and forget to shoot to force OT. Can’t they just flip a coin?

6 Likes

I think Dave and Haney should get on the KY board and fan the flames.

13 Likes

haha I don’t see how any of this is on Cal. They just sucked today. Couldn’t make shots and wobbled a little under pressure. Ran into a team that played out of their minds.

6 Likes

I like having Cal there. He’s got pizzazz. Don’t underrate pizzazz.

6 Likes

I mean yeah thats the rationale response but boosters and fans aren’t going to be rational after the last 4 years with the talent they have had. And they are “loosing our program’s culture” their words (idk what that means)

4 Likes

Creighton +2.5 Uggh

4 Likes

I didn’t watch that much, tbh, but thought this KY team was a bit overhyped. One first rounder who was always banged up. Monster rebounder who was a bit one dimensional. And then some other misfit toys. Never got the hype (he says confidently after they lost).

4 Likes

UVA and Wake would have beaten both of these teams.

3 Likes

There goes my LRA bracket with Kentucky loss…

3 Likes

Jones is a very important voice in Kentucky sports, I’m kinda shocked he’s being this aggressive. This certainly has a “Fire Cal” subtext

9 Likes

Just looked up Reed. Busy week. Gatorade Player of the Year in Ky and knocked out of the playoffs

3 Likes