2022 Recruits and the Summer Calendar

It’s not much different. Just lighter for these younger guys. They’re usually not there that long. They’ll watch players workout, talk to them a little. They kinda play up JPJ for them, turn out the lights and play the intro when they walk out lol Yeah they’ll meet with TB. I suspect they’ll have a presentation prepared for Sheppard like a serious recruit, just without any sort of pressure involved.

10 Likes

Lol! Or hit any of the places on the Corner you’d never dream of trying during the school year, like Crozet Pizza at Buddhist Biker Bar. During the summer I’ll eat that weekly, then think of it fondly during the fall and spring waiting for parking to open back up.

2 Likes

My mom worked at the University Diner back in the 1940’s. Glad to hear it mentioned. How long has it been closed?

I’m wrong. It was the cafeteria

I think it was the sometime in1985.

1 Like

One eye bacon cheeseburger and pipin hot fries. Served by the one and only Ethyl, who took not one ounce of $hit with Elwood Breedan at the grill. Those were the days.

6 Likes

Everybody’s mom at the UD

6 Likes

Ethyl was “late night mom” to everyone. Dot Thacker at the College Inn was everyone’s “morning mom”!

4 Likes

Lol Ty

25 Likes

Man I love Ty!

7 Likes

Heavy on the grilled onions with the one-eyed. Grillswith to top it off. Ethyl was the only sober one in the place and that included Elwood who once told me he knocked off 32 beers one day - I believed him.

4 Likes

Everything laid out for photoshoots

From Steven Leonard’s IG

14 Likes

wheres the bag?

12 Likes

It’s all bitcoin and DOGE nowadays man…bags are not needed to conduct prepay for play

8 Likes

Better than 10 year bond at 1.6 percent?

3 Likes

Maybe we should skip that part of the visit with how ugly the uniforms are

7 Likes

More like 1.45%

Oh shit. I been out the game too long.

1 Like

I don’t think they’re dropping bags until after Papi and his girlfriend take him to see Cruella tonight.

3 Likes