2022 Recruits and the Summer Calendar

I always wondered what they do with the kids during summer visits? During the school year it’s easy to take them to Rugby Road and hit the corner for late night food but what do you do when the students aren’t around?

Wanna hear about my visit? ha

7 Likes

I think everyone on this board does lol

1 Like

Was the week of preparing for Final 8 with Michigan. Dave Odom walked me around Grounds and Matt Blundin took me to a movie with his girlfriend and now wife.

In short it was wack compared to Wine Coolers at Arkansas State and Clubs at Texas AnM. Nonetheless I am an all in Hoo!

22 Likes

Don’t agree, hipsters in Portland charging 20 bucks for that same s@&t, because it’s good.

1 Like

Can we get Taquan Mizzell on the pod to talk about his visit? Or at least what he remembers of it…

2 Likes

what was the movie?

I was trying to remember. No clue maybe Coming to America or some shit. I proly had the most boring visit of all time though the thing that made me commit was when I thought Tammi Reiss said hi to me after they finished practice…

13 Likes

Yes! That would still do it for me!

Big weekend for recruiting in general it seems.

5 Likes

Trying to find the button that allows me to take back every :heart: I have given you and Hooandtrue. Overrated versus what alternative, I ask? Now, if University Diner still existed, I might agree with you but UD has passed into the mists of time.

Next thing, you will be agreeing with John Adams that Thomas Jefferson is overrated. Heresy, I say, damn heresy!

4 Likes

5EZ was just couple doors away and my go to. hahhahah

Bobi Klintman w/ Oskar Palmquist. Palmquist plays for Rutgers and is listed at 6-8… I’ve seen Bobi described at 6-8 but he easily looks 1.5-2 inches taller

3 Likes

I actually feel bad for you. How was my visit better than yours? I was a nobody

4 Likes

Or he’s 6-8 and Palmquist is 6-6

4 Likes

It was Spring Break and they were gettin ready for Michigan. I think it rained too. hahahaha. We made up for it in the summer though

1 Like

HGN, how much attention do unofficial visitors like Sheppard and West get compared to official ones? Do they get current players to show them around? Does TB sit down with them? I know some players just come on their own but Sheppard is a potential top target in 23.

2 Likes

Entirely possible, I just thought it was interesting

1 Like

Haha long as you got it in at some point. Can’t have my boy going out like that.

3 Likes

Find a parking spot?

8 Likes