2022 Recruits and the Summer Calendar

Half of the crew were Shiffletts

He’s wisely managing expectations. #respect

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQEdTw6jvoq/

14 Likes

Is Traudt in Charlottesville through tomorrow since he didn’t get in until yesterday?

1 Like

Either Traudt is bigger than 6-9 or McKneely is a little shorter than the listed 6-4. And that is a great picture, hope it becomes a reality sooner rather than later.

4 Likes

It’s probably more like 6’3 and 6’10

1 Like

Fred Hoiberg is 6’4” according to his basketball reference page. So yeah Mckneely is probably 6’3”

1 Like

No they’ve both left by now.

We really need to offer these recruits a choice of numbers for the photoshoots. smh

17 Likes

I think it’s I for Isaac LOL.

2 Likes

Frustrating to know that the visit could have gone perfectly and he no matter what still isn’t going to decide for a long time.

3 Likes

So no impulse commitment eh. It was a long shot I guess but thought Isaac M might not take no for an answer…

2 Likes

Still a chance until he posts #notcommitted haha

18 Likes

There was some uva contact mention in the past but no dice. Would be cool, as a secondary Georgetown fan, to continue landing local talent but that’s just me ya know.

1 Like

Anyone notice the lack of #notcommitted on his post?

1 Like

Among other things, it appears the photographer’s angle was shooting up, and that Traudt is a bit in the foreground and McKneely a bit behind. That would exaggerate any difference in height. Also, the ball in Traudt’s hands appears to be a smidge larger than the one in McKneely’s. It’s all about perspective.

1 Like

On who’s? The pic post above is McKneelys. Traudt is probably still on a plane.

Traudt had a post with no “not committed” language

It has the #notcommitted. Womp. I do enjoy the “Pull the trigger” from Sam Hauser. Dude has been an amazing representative for UVA even if for only one year on the court.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQE8vjEnP8f/

7 Likes

Guess I misread or edited. My apologies