Scholastic Period Starts tomorrow
The probable vision for the 2024 class: pg, wing, forward
- Pg from the Queens playing ball with PSA Cardinals (Nike).
- Final 4 of Xavier, Villanova, Miami, and the Hoos.
- Said he wanted to visit but no date set yet publicly Looking to decide maybe before Live Periods start up in July. (edit: June 21st official to UVA scheduled)
- Pg from Cali playing with Las Vegas Elite (Nike).
- Was MVP of his high school division with Harvard Westlake (a lot of D1 talent including Bronny James). - Southern Cal, St Marys, and UCLA(?) seem to be the main competition.
- Has said he watched a lot of London Perrantes growing up which couldn’t hurt.
- No visit scheduled yet. No clear timetable
- Combo guard/shooting wing playing for Phenom University (Nike).
- Unofficial top 3 of UVA, Wisconsin, and Marquette but visiting Ohio State and Louisville this month on top of unofficials to Wisconsin and Marquette. Wants to visit Notre Dame in August. Looking for a September commitment at the moment.
- Already visited UVA and by all accounts (UVA and wisconsin insiders) the visit went really well but distance from home could be a factor.
- Athletic wing/forward from Virginia playing for Team Takeover (nike)
- Stats hasn’t been impressive as he has bought into glue guy role on both PVI and Team Takeover but settings in which he can play more free (like Pangos) show he is still a very high ceiling player
- Competition seems to be Marquette, Providence, and UConn. No idea if he is looking to play with his Cousin Pat Ngongba. Recently visited Marquette (Dad’s alma) and UConn (with his cousin).
- Wants to decide before next high school season. Has unofficialed many times to UVA. Will be interesting to see if an official is scheduled after DMV live period
Jarin Stevenson: Going to UNC or Alabama
Caleb Williams: Going to Georgetown or Villlanova
- Power forward from Gainesville Florida playing for Judah Nation (New Balance)
- Former 5 star who has suffered injury setbacks taking him away from basketball for a prolonged time. But back healthy and back playing to a top 30 player caliber. Bruiser but also strong floor spacer. Would show him Mike Scott, Sam Hauser, and Jayden Gardner clips
- Current competition (if we offer) would be LSU, Xavier, and Florida.
- Looking to take visits in the fall
- Stretch 4 from Georgia playing with Pro1 (under armour/Ty Davis’s team)
- Unranked but has blown up a little picking up multiple power 5 offers from Georgia, Georgia Tech, Alabama, Florida State among others.
- Recently visited several Ivy League schools (and I think his dad is an AP US History teacher according to twitter).
- Possibly a redshirt candidate (very thin at the moment/Very Huff like. Not idea if he grows to 7ft+ like Huff. Currently 6’10)
Others on the radar including players like Jase Richardson (PG playing in Nevada), Brandon Jennings Jr (pg playing at St. Christophers in Richmond), David Clark (shooting wing from Atlanta) and David Punch (wing/forward from Texas) amongst many other new names that will emerge over the summer no doubt