2023 UVa Offseason Chatter

It would be great if Kihei can get his foot in the coaching door, sooner than later. NBA perhaps?

Plenty of other guys on Field of 68 though… Robbie Hummel has been really good

6 Likes

Kihei will have to wait until his career with the Lakers is over

7 Likes

I think we’d all prefer NOT to be talking about them as their product is very poor, but the conversation was started. Please someone link a different article/discussion/video.

1 Like

I promise I will never mention them again! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Fair to point out that more than a few of those land 5⭐️ HS and premium transfers regularly.

1 Like

In the gym: Kihei Clark, Chris Livingston, DaRon Holmes ll, & Adam Flagler. pic.twitter.com/03WSmtNALJ

— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) May 26, 2023

22 Likes

Looks like Kihei may have grown. He’s about to back this 6’6" down.

6 Likes

Kihei could probably just retire happy today after that.

17 Likes

Kihei gonna bring the Ship to the Lakers.

10 Likes

Lebron definitely not retiring now

5 Likes

Fact kihei brony and lebron dynasty built

5 Likes

“Rob, I said Kyrie!”

18 Likes

“We have Kyrie at home”

9 Likes

Yeah but can Kihei throw a lob that ruins Gordon Hayward’s career?

1 Like

Scoring Record : Parkhill set UVA’s single-season scoring record during the 1971-1972 season, averaging 21.6 points per game. This record was subsequently broken.

Im trying to remember who broke that record … He was the ACC player of the year that year and an all American.

Wally Walker averaged 22.1 in 1975-1976.

Jeff Lamp averaged 22.9 in 1978-1979.

1 Like

This isn’t quite correct. Buzzy Wilkinson averaged 32.1 ppg in the 1954/55. I don’t believe anyone has even approached that record. Additionally, both Wilkinson (1953/54) and Bob McCarty had other seasons with higher scoring averages than Parkhill.

3 Likes

32.1 as an average… damn, son.

2 Likes

We think TB talking with Reece about decisions or is this a Reece and fam decision?

1 Like