'21 Virginia Football

All’s well that ends well.

I’m happy they’re winning but they literally could not have won these last two games by smaller margins.

6 Likes

No kidding

2 Likes

2 weeks in a row we win on a missed field goal. But you can’t say enough about Brennan Armstrong

5 Likes

Letting Louisville drive 50 yards in 19 seconds only to miss the FG was was totally on brand for both teams.

12 Likes

Really

First time in 10 years they’ve won back to back ACC road games. I’ll take that!

8 Likes

Hell of a win and completely changes the season. Really happy for these kids

10 Likes

Yeah, Bowl Game looking like a great bet now with home games vs Duke and GT still to go, plus they could steal a game from someone.

2 Likes

This team going 7-5 would be a huge win with this schedule.

4 Likes

Yay…

2 Likes

11 Likes

If cross is our best option to be on the field we have a problem.

So it looks like Brennan Armstrong has thrown for more yards than any other QB in college football this far. Has a UVA quarterback ever finished toward the top of that list before? Kind of crazy.

3 Likes

The Moore to Moore connection sure put up a lot of yards. That’s a very interesting question . We have had a lot of great quarterbacks. Somebody answer the man

1 Like

Armstrong is on pace for the greatest single season ever and will likely finish higher ranked nationally than anyone in Virginia history. He has also thrown for far more passes than anyone in Virginia history.

7 Likes

Yea Virginia football has really only been with the times offensively since the Perkins era began. We were stuck in the 90’s under Groh and London. I expect almost every program record will belong to a Perkins or later QB 5 years from now.

4 Likes

Agreed the game changed massively in the last 5-10 yrs and Bronco has his guys airing itnout 60 times a game. No way those old records stand.

2 Likes

Wahoowa!

1 Like
4 Likes

We love those big wideouts

3 Likes