A chance for UVA (GT game thread)

ACCN killing me again

3 Likes

@DFresh11, as there is many second guessing and kind of jeering referees in today’s basketball, what was criticizing referees like when you were a player? Did many complain?

2 Likes

TWO UVA FAST BREAKS IN A ROW!

3 Likes

Absolutely insane oop, loved it, and our offense!
Go Hoos

2 Likes

BTW, did you notice Lville beat Duke?

5 Likes

I hope fast breaks are the one thing we can add to our system. Last year it seemed like we botched easy fast break points so much. Its leaving easy buckets on the floor.

3 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

With Clark as our growing floor general, it seems like our fast break pace is getting faster every game.

3 Likes

Kihei’s been butchered this week on social media and every forum. This is probably the only place that’s been somewhat measured with it. Happy to see him playing well. Let’s keep it going, no let ups down the stretch.

6 Likes

At times, people forget he is only a SO with only one year to soak in experienced PGs.

5 Likes

there was always one clear refrain “Carolina Ref” ha. Funny cause I personally wont blame refs watching games today but when we played it always seemed real. Duke was great then, back to back National Champs, but they seemed to employ the “if you foul every play they cant call them all”. And am not complaining but it was just really physical then. UVa Wake games were like boxing matches. You always remembered what wasnt called for you and what was called against you then. As always the fans seemed to complain most.

I always had good relationships with the ACC refs and liked those guys but…

Trying to remember the names now. I can see their faces but dont wanna say the wrong names ha… Ensel, Wertz, Rose and one more guy I am forgetting the name who had a huge personality.

With anything the better players always got more calls and they probly should have as they earned them.

3 Likes

And I jinxed the hell outta Kihei. 2 quick turnovers.

3 Likes

Kihei was set to be the guest on the podcast yesterday…but their meetings went way late last night…we’ll have him on this week

6 Likes

Kody needs to sit. Casey needs to play Alavrado. Jay can’t rest.

2 Likes

Welp we got a ball game now.

3 Likes

anybody else feel like that warranted a tech? Maybe just my frustration :weary:

5 Likes

on second look seems he was playing the air guitar, not what it looked like from behind tho…:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Shoutout to the UVa fans in Georgia right now.

7 Likes

Tech players becoming impatient with our slow pace, fouling a lot.

2 Likes

Bennett went big after the GT run while GT has really 3 point guards on the floor. Mismatches both ways at the 3 for Key.

3 Likes