A few photos from our pop-up event at jpj and

4 Likes

We have a lot more pictures coming, but being at jpj for the event and seeing how much the program embraced Locker Room Access was amazing! Coaches, current players, future players, family of players all ended up stopping by and purchasing the gear and coming out to the show at the Renewal. The feedback we got was incredible, the students and fans really took a liking to the whole concept.

We are still trying to find a way to get people more active on the forums…but we really appreciated all the love and support. We’ll post more content soon. If you made it out…post some pictures here! We wanna see them!

3 Likes

After the fsu game Justin played qb with some kids at Scott Stadium

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Link to the big 3 shirt is now live here. Limited quantities so hurry up.

2 Likes

Sweet! I’ll send some pictures when I can

1 Like

5 Likes

We still have a few defense c/o dick bennett hoodies and t’s. want to give forum first dibs. Reply here if you are interested!

2 Likes

I’d love some! Already got 2 shirts too! Event was so much fun

3 Likes

I’ll drop some pics when I get a chance!

3 Likes

Will you be restocking this shirt? Looking for a 2XL. Thought I bought one at JPJ but noticed when I got home, I had the Dick Bennett shirt.

1 Like

@Merch I am interested in the c/o Dick Bennett hoodies and tees!!! :grin:

1 Like

I hope you all start getting some bigger sizes… 3x/4x…(pretty please)

Do you mind posting a picture of the design? I think it’s the one Justin wore to the natty but I forget

Definitely interested if you still have a medium. LMK.

1 Like

image image

2 Likes

@HOOps.fan.in.KY Which do you prefer? I can get one made for you in our next batch.

2 Likes

Will add them on the site today and link it here!

2 Likes

@Jjackson138 which design?

2 Likes