šŸ€ ACC Basketball - February 2024

VT is smoking Miami in the sense that Miami canā€™t win by trading baskets. Miamiā€™s whole game plan is play no defense and shoot 3sā€¦thatā€™s it. I think VT is the wrong team to have a shootout with. I hope it turns around; definitely donā€™t want VT picking up a Q1 win.

Tech back ahead of us on the bubble if we lose today. What a world.

Vt is so mid but Miami wants to just hand them this game on a silver platter by playing no defense and going iso all day on offense

1 Like

If we lose today, there will be a lot of teams ahead of us on the bubble. If we keep winning, it wonā€™t matter what other teams do. If we lose, it wonā€™t matter what other teams do, either. Itā€™s only if we start winning a bunch and losing a bunch that it matters, and hopefully we donā€™t get to that point.

1 Like

Depends on how we do - if we get blown
Out sure. If itā€™s a tight game and we donā€™t underperform expectations too much - then VT wonā€™t jump us

1 Like

Really wish we drew Miami on the road and Clemson at home. Thereā€™s just zero home court advantage in coral gables

1 Like

Why does it matter if we start winning a bunch? Were already winning a bunch and if we keep winning we wonā€™t have to worry

Miami is a tough watch but when they get going itā€™s a blast

Pedulla, wyd?

Maybe they will pull this out. F*** VT!

Gonna run long

Thatā€™s my point. If we keeping winning, weā€™re in regardless of what other teams do. If we lose, weā€™re out, regardless of what other teams do. We just need to take care of our business.

That being said, I have no problem rooting against VT just on principle.

VT will win. Miami gets it close and then gives up easy buckets and decides to jack up long twoā€™s

At this point, I care less about who wins, and more about the game ending before 2.

1 Like

Pedulla is my least favorite college player. I didnā€™t mind him too much but he came into this year deciding to be the most obnoxious charge taker ever to compensate for his awful on ball defense. Super annoying

Lol what just happened?

Terrible Pedulla turnover into Omier runout dunk. And then VT immediately turns it over on the inbound and gives up another score before the camera even gets back to the play?

Pedulla. Brutal

1 Like

Pedulla blows.

Thatā€™s probably too harsh. He could be a solid player but heā€™s forced to do too much because they have no other guards that can create. Reminds me of Kihei in some ways

1 Like

Feast or famine with Pedulla.

2 Likes

SUCK IT TECH

1 Like

Cattoor cracks me up. Has the worst body language and acts like heā€™s always being fouled when heā€™s the king of grabbing on defense.

One of the worst blown games Iā€™ve seen from a team all year VT just absolutely self destructed. Incredible to watch