ACCT: UNC vs UVA thread (7pm Thurs)

I’m confused we’re 1-1 with this UNC this year and one of the games UVA shot 8-25 from layups, actually unheard of.

4 Likes

So by now the game is tonight. It won’t be long and UVA will destroy UNC’s chances of making the tournament. So fitting … in Greensboro. Sit back and enjoy.

3 Likes

Carolina sucks.

6 Likes

Time to send Bombay packing.

Unc got LAST in the conference a few years ago. This is far from their worst team in 20 years.

Overnight we moved from 1 to 2 point favorites. We will win!

5 Likes

Want this dub real bad for a whole bunch of reasons. Let’s go boys.

5 Likes

The way UNC’s game yesterday went shapes up pretty well for us. They are going to go into the game looking to take 3’s rather than get it inside to Bacot

1 Like

Feel like thats how they have been playing lately. Agree

Everyone has to box out and rebound. Simple

2 Likes

Maybe the NC State fans in attendance will be cheering for us (or at least, against UNC). I would have liked to drive up for the game but I have a colonoscopy tomorrow that I need to prep for tonight. The simple joys of aging.

10 Likes

Damn right we gonna castrate these guys

3 Likes

Um, I’d really like the team to win, but…

3 Likes

This captures my overall feeling. If UNC had looked OK but not great last night, I’d feel more confident.

I do think if Virginia wins it will be by 5+. Don’t love our chances in a close one down the stretch. It means something is funky.

1 Like

Gotta put Dunn on nance

4 Likes

One way or another, UNC is coming out of this game with exactly one Quad 1 win.

6 Likes

Dunn on Nance, Gardner on Bacot, hoos roll

3 Likes

The thing bout tonight, you kind of have to play Mckneely and Franklin to neutralize Leaky. He is a great defender but if you’re playing those 2 one at time. Makes it easier for them.

Franklin also needs to get aggressive tonight and attack the hoop.

2 Likes

I love the attack the hoop AND dont alter your own shots. If if gets blocked it gets blocked. As often you will draw fouls attacking

7 Likes

Yep. Reece and Armaan need to attack. Likely Love will be on Reece and as we know he hates to play defense.

1 Like

We’re now -3. The bettors are loving UVA. (Up from -1 open)

Maybe also some rumblings about Bacot’s injury limiting him?

4 Likes