Ads on LRA app

Anyone else recently begin seeing ads covering half the page? Know how to remove permanently?

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing ads that started over the past week. I just deal with it. No big deal

4 Likes

I’m assuming it is a new revenue stream… makes sense to me. Just awaiting a VIP membership to pay them to remove the ads from my view.

4 Likes

We’ll tinker with the sizing, hopefully they’ll help recoup some of the costs of the forum without ruining the experience. So far, it doesn’t look promising…but I think over time, the ads should become more relevant and hopefully not annoy everyone…

7 Likes

@Merch i don’t envy you at all for having to figure that out. Its literally my day so I’m well aware od how it goes. Also happy to help in anyway I can.

4 Likes

Dragon does it all

3 Likes

Jack of all trades master of none.

But i do work in digital marketing and it has paid the bills for the last 10 yrs or so. A lifetime ago I ran a sports oriented forum similar to this so i get it.

2 Likes

man then you would appreciate how many laughs we have at mine and Mark Jeromes expense for having zero clue on the technology front. Is hilarious stuff. Like on JayWilly show I still dont know if I was on live or not.

4 Likes

I thought it was my phone! I can deal with it if it helps pay the bills!

5 Likes

Ha I can only imagine. I’m the least techy tech ever. I was just egotistical enough to believe everyone needed to hear my opinions on sports and the internet seemed like the best way to get them out there

4 Likes

ima hit u up @BDragon on dms

2 Likes

Nah