All Decade Wahoos

Also Justin would be real close if he didnt get injured…

2 Likes

Brogs, Dre, Ty, Kyle, Scott

Too much sauce on offense. Giving up some size for sure - but think that focusing on the best scorers (so hard to leave Joe off!) and going for 75+ a night is the way to go. Plus we’re running out the two best on-ball defenders we’ve ever had to cover butts on D.

Also shout out Mike Scott for the two weeks we worked on that Spanish project “together” before you got a medical release to skip the foreign language credit req :joy:

2 Likes

I agree with 60% of your lineup but for reasons I’ve already stated I’d switch out Ty and Kyle and replace them with Joey buckets and Mike Scott. I just can’t see passing on guys who dedicated four full years to UVA hoops to select a couple who left for purely selfish reasons, even if those reasons are easy to understand.

I’m not suggesting Ty and Kyle did anything wrong. I’d have likely made the same decision in their place, however, if we’re talking all decade Hoos, Harris and Scott are much better choices.

3 Likes

Gotta have Buckets on there, he and Tony started our resurrection together and he sacrificed big time his 4th year for the great good of the team.

Malcolm (off memory) with the O and D ACC PoTY is just crazy, he has to be on here…

And our Big 3 from the chip, I was at the game, and watch it every day on the treadmill, hard to argue that and if anyone wants to argue againt Dre, the change from ‘17/‘18 to ‘18/‘19 was clear and those 3s in the Final, those alone put him on here.

There you go, Joey, Malc, KG, Ty, Dre!!

2 Likes

I’ll give a different answer.

Kihei, Ty, Kyle Dre, Mamadi

The starting 5 for the championship game…lol

5 Likes

Ha. Tough to argue with that one

I think you have to include London Perrantes in this…he was THE point guard for 4 full years of winning.

I’ll take Dre, Ty, Kyle, Malc, London

2 Likes