šŸ‘€ All Things TuGard

10 Likes

His twitter is absolutely hilarious. Heā€™s also cooking with good points this year. Iā€™ve enjoyed following him

10 Likes

Long live Tu i aint see nothing but the turuth in those post.

2 Likes

FREE TUGARD

4 Likes

The one and only one he goes by the name Tu
Donā€™t tu forget it

Who tf is ā€œTuGaurdā€? If Tu were here he wouldnt stand for that disrespect :triumph:

3 Likes

@DFresh11 canā€™t spellā€¦ i fixed it.

Correct guard spelling but Tu canā€™t spell either. :rofl:Tugard*

1 Like

Oh yeahā€¦ oops

I swear do we have to bring in a C+ liberal arts graduate to help you guys??

If so I may know someonešŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

Your icon wins all of it! Solid A

3 Likes

I are one?!?!

1 Like

Man I love Tu

1 Like

6 Likes

HGN still hasnā€™t answered the question ā€¦

2 Likes

Van der Plas better than Rohde. I kind of over Rohde as a UVA player now and moving forward. I donā€™t think you can come back and be a good and efficient player with his numbers this year. When has someone shot so poorly and so bad on defense to come back and be an ACC type player.

You can start Groves at the 3 and be better offā€¦ maybe have 2 more TOs but youā€™ll get more points and better offense, and probably better defense with his length.

1 Like

I just have never once seen a player that plays so many minutes with such low production. Especially for a guard

5 Likes

Me either. If heā€™s playing 30 mins, you need to be averaging at least 8-12 points per game. AT LEAST

4 Likes

I like Tu and appreciate his straightforwardness. Also that heā€™s well connected within the AAU circuit, he tends to have good insight into certain recruits and can drop some info when he wants. I think Twitter is good for him, he can voice his opinions and whoever wants to respond to him can, on forums like this or 247 the arguments heā€™d get into tended to go in circles, which wasnā€™t entirely his fault but he definitely stands pat on his takes.

4 Likes

Exactly I love reading tuā€™s takes and he is hilarious but itā€™s best to follow him on Twitter or X. Problems always follow Tu and thatā€™s just the way it is. Not necessarily anyoneā€™s fault

3 Likes