šŸŽŸ Basketball Ticket Exchange

Think when I was up there by those seats once Slade had football recruits in them. Maybe is reserved for that type thing but not sure.

Also shame on Jay Willy for giving me and a friend those seats! Kidding sorta

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a ticket giveaway going on over in the VIP thread if anyone is interested. 2 awesome lower level seats for Saturday against Northeastern. Open to the VIP December free trial as well so if you havenā€™t signed up do it and check it out!

3 Likes

Throw my name in the hat!

2 Likes

I got you, weā€™ll pick the winner Thursday!

1 Like

Do they need to say their favorite early 90s player wore number 11?

2 Likes

Who was that? I think i hated that guy.

2 Likes

Anyone not using their parking pass for Morgan St tomorrow night?

I usually just park at the Emmett/Ivy garage or Barracks Rd after eating, but with the rain tomorrow, and a wife who rarely attends games in tow, Iā€™m trying to avoid potentially getting fussed at because sheā€™s rained on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am looking for a parking pass for tomorrow nightā€™s game (Louisville) ā€¦ THX

2 Likes

I know its a bit in the distant future, but my oldest sonā€™s 18th birthday is coming at the end of January and I was hoping to treat him to the Miami basketball game on Monday, 2/5. I was hoping to find tickets somewhere lower than the 300 section. Any help would be awesome.

1 Like

I have 4 upper level tickets section 312 for the Miami game if anyone is interested

2 Likes

I have 4x as wellā€¦ section 309.

Still in Germany until Fridayā€¦ so my Pittsburgh tickets on Tuesday are available if anyone wants them.

1 Like

Oh shoot, forgot I still have my Pitt tix. 4 in 311 T if anyone wants them. Iā€™ll take whatever anyoneā€™s willing to pay (even 0 if you want - better than my ND seats being empty).

1 Like

I will gladly pay you zero

2 Likes

Over the years have probably sat in just about every section of JPJ, but will be in a new one for Pitt. In those seats that are above the student section end zone, below the Final Four banners. Not a big section and technically upper level, but got 3 in Row B for like $85.

Had never seen seats in that section available and the price was good, so figured ā€œwhy notā€.

4 Likes

Those are some of my favorite seats in the entire arena just because they only have 3 rows. Never very crowded and opens straight into the main concourse where thereā€™s plenty of room. Plus those seats are often given to extended family/special guestsā€¦ have sat with players aunts/uncles and even the footballl team there before. Have a great time!

8 Likes

Those are actually fun seats. Sometimes football recruits are up there with coaches as well

As @JBHoo said!

4 Likes

Also out and to the left is some hospitality members only thing. You can find the Legend himself John Cotten ā€œgood featā€ in there at half.

True story thats how I met him.

2 Likes

We sat with BJ Stiths aunt and uncle there one time. Good people. The hospitality thing was so-soā€¦ got passes to it one time. Was for a game against BC so maybe had something to do with it, wasnā€™t very many people in it and no one really socialized. Plus the food is wellā€¦ the food.

2 Likes

Thats why you slam 3 half time beeras in there. No food at games bro