šŸŗ Beer Fanatics Only

Iā€™m just trying to vie with @jazznutUVA for most interesting man in the world. Of course youā€™ve had some Brazilian adventures yourself!

Weā€™ve been planning this one for a decade, but weā€™re hoping to be able to come back and live here for a while in a few years. This trip is also serving to scout out some areas to spend a little more time.

Hereā€™s the view from our hotel in Agrigento.

11 Likes

Awesome views. Sorry Iā€™ll miss you in a few weeks. I ended up diverting from Naplesā€¦ Iā€™m flying into Venice and have meetings in Pordenone and Vicenza now.

3 Likes

Somebody got fotography skills

3 Likes

Sorry too. We skipped Venice and Vicenza this time, though we did hit them 11 years ago. But Friuli is on the list for the next trip for sure.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in Italy at least 3 times a year for workā€¦ so one of these times it will overlap. I donā€™t see much of Italy other than conference rooms.

2 Likes

I have some skills, but left the real camera at home. But, ngl, my secret here is I got the iPhone 13 Pro before the trip so that I could take idiot free pics with my phone

2 Likes

Fresh always wanted to go to Naples. Thats my kinda shit

2 Likes

Iā€™ll post some pics!

2 Likes

I love it man. Thank you. You want some pictures from Newark NJ in return?

3 Likes

Do you have a death wish? That place is crazy! Great foodā€¦ near Pompeiā€¦ but the city is insane. I donā€™t like it.

2 Likes

Been here with my oldest son this week. I love this shit as long as the weather is nice. Seeing real people is up my alley

Edit: delete that. Yea man I like places like that Naples Newark whatever. Salvador Bahia Brasil Rio

1 Like

Ha! Canā€™t get enough of the Garden State! I was actually born at Fort Dix, but havenā€™t been in NJ for a very long time.

1 Like

Late to the party but where is the ā€œWe Cavaliers!ā€ option?

Nike pays out 0.05 per usage of that response.

3 Likes

I had already put that out of my mind

2 Likes

Reminds of a time Iā€™m in Philly at a a bar with ky boys and weā€™re hanging with Mark Cuban and this girl walks up tries to chat him up and take her demo.

He looks at her goes sure do you know my friends?

She says yes

He ask whats their name?

Answers jake and sam

Cuban goes nope turns back to us orders a round of drinks ans never looks back

1 Like

Hahhahahaahahahah. Similar

1 Like

I donā€™t know the secret to happiness but Iā€™ve never been sad in a Mexican restaurant.

12 Likes

You canā€™t be sad and eating tacos. Looks like my type of lunch. Well done.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching the taco chronicles on Netflixā€¦ tacos are awesome.

7 Likes

Happiness is that pefect frozen mug and what is about to go into it

10 Likes