Best Dunker in UVA History?

ha. yes. Pitt in Richmond and B basically broke his ankle. came back into the game and gave it to Jerome Lane Sean Miller and all of them. Stay tuned for the podcast when B talks about the ND game

1 Like

Wasn’t there a game he broke a tooth and still went for 30?

1 Like

Yes. The podcast is coming on that. we recorded yesterday.

1 Like

Looking forward to it.
I got home tonight and the family was already in bed. I’ve made a few drinks, thus all the posts and questions.

1 Like

hence DurtyNellys

1 Like

Aww well played

Durty Nellys was the last bar I want to before lockdown.

2 Likes

cant wait til we are all there together with beeras and Wayside sending in the chicken

3 Likes

@73CAV, Man you are bringing back great memories for me. I remember Ralph’s dunk against Ohio State. Ralph put on a show that day. I haven’t heard the Doctors of Dunk in at least 35 years. You took a dunking walk from then to now. Thanks

2 Likes

My dick still rise for that Mustapha dunk against NC State. Than he stood over the dude and Sylven had tu push him away. It was Nasty.

4 Likes

Tu’s just here to make @DFresh11 look PG-13.

8 Likes

hahahahaha. my man.

3 Likes
  1. Ralph (COME ON)
  2. Adam
  3. Justin
1 Like

Believe that dunk from hall is at the 40 second mark in this vid

2 Likes

Tough to tell from thay angle but you may be right

Ralph, Mike Scott, and Justin gotta be at the top of the list for me. Jay Huff has had a few great ones, too.

Jamal Robinson has a sick dunk off a missed FT in the ACC tournament that I still remember. Top 3 for me is Robinson Hall and Anderson.

Braxton key’s dunk vs Navy this year was legit as well

2 Likes

That’s the one I was thinking of. Epic stuff

1 Like

That was a sick dunk.