Best hair in uva hoops history

Actually, I wish I had Gill’s hair!

2 Likes

I think the answer to the greatest anything in Virginia history is Kihei and Mamadi, but in this case I’m going to go with AG. And like Chief8hoo, I’m envious – started losing mine at 22. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Not sure I replied to this one, but I go Tomas for the afro, AND for the ability to change things up. I don’t know Tomas, but it seems like a good representation of his personality.
Very chill. Second I like AG, with London after that.

2 Likes
  1. London
  2. Guy
  3. Tomas (I prefer the slightly unkempt fro over the braids.

Have to disagree with one favorite though. I love Anthony Gill. LOVE. GILL. But I hated the hair. As a follically challenged male I generally support just about anything a guy wants to do with his do. Both because I admire the creativity (or guts in Guys case) it takes to do something original, as well as the fact that I’m jealous of any guy that has the option to do anything other than chrome dome.

Guys just shouldn’t be…bouncy. And that hair bounced. No. Just…no. Nothing but love for Gill otherwise.

Also, don’t know if Crotty was ever approached with some type of hair spray commercial gig, but if not…opportunity missed.

3 Likes

Best hair male or female? We haven’t even discussed the women. If we include them, Tammi Reiss takes it in a landslide. Male or female! Not even close!

6 Likes

ha. You read my mind there @Chief8hoo.

2 Likes