Best Trash Talk You’ve Received

I’m always a fan of a little self-deprecating humor, so let’s laugh about some of the good trash talk we’ve received so far. Whether it be from a miserable Hokie or UNCheat coming back from the abyss just to take a jab at you.

1 Like

“Lol virginia”

1 Like

None of the trash talk has been creative that I’ve seen. Have seen a lot of people on twitter saying they’d take the trade of winning a title for all these first round exits though. Obviously so would we but it still sucks

2 Likes

Couch, Loveseat, Recliner? Have a seat of your choosing! Furman…really? I dont even know where that school is located! Y’all suck

1 Like

“I thought UVA was supposed to be smart” is my fav so far

1 Like

6 Likes

I have a USTA match tonight and one of the team said he hopes I play better tonight than UVA played…. I’ll let you know how it goes…. I refuse to say I will beforehand.

2 Likes

Ok so I played lousily as did my partner for the whole first set and lost 6-3. We then woke each other up in the 2nd set and steamrolled 6-2. a 3rd set 10 point tie break decides it and we got down 3-1 and 5-2 right off the bat as the other team was on fire. Then we came back to win it 10-6 to finish the comeback …
I was thinking at the beginning of the UVA game still but my partner was thinking about his dad who was in the hospital in ICU …
Puts things in perspective. Love my family.

7 Likes

GL to your friend’s dad, hope he’s ok.

2 Likes

The office interpretation

Awesome @DavetheWave , definitely a good observation.

2 Likes

This isn’t the best but it’s so VT it hurts. Pivots from basketball to regular season football results as soon as he’s called out:

https://twitter.com/vt_joerogers_38/status/1636786408491712522?s=46&t=XT5REQoBuYpMFHT1W93Qrw

Reminding VT that they haven’t won more NCAAT games than us since the 1996 tournament is always fun. It’s a pretty remarkable streak. I’m not sure if any other instate rivalry has a streak that long.