Boston College at UVA game thread

Shed getting better at those little foul line drives

Gardner’s willingness to go into the trees and get smacked around is impressive.

1 Like

Shed with the quick hands a couple times tonight. Big man playing in the passing lanes.

1 Like

That charge call Cerdric didn’t get on defense he would have gotten on offense.

1 Like

That’s a travel ref do your job

Confirmed

1 Like

Hell yeah Kihei. Bout time the last second crap went our way.

2 Likes

BC has scored at least 10 points on just absurd last second hoists. The defense hasn’t looked this good in a while but our deal with the devil back in 2019 is really coming back to bite us tonight

5 Likes

Is Shedrick still sometimes a deer on ice skates? Yes. But he is also getting some rough treatment from refs. Feels like young Jack Salt and Mamadi - it’s like the refs needed a year or two before they were like “Alright, we know you, we won’t go as hard on you”. Hopefully he gets that next year (and learns the small ways to avoid calls or get calls).

Also, I do really appreciate that on the offensive end Shedrick is making decisions faster. There’s less hesitation and “Should I pass or make a move?”. Maybe he puts the ball on the deck a little too much still, but he’s doing it while being way more decisive, which is a good first step.

4 Likes

Kody or Jesperson…who you taking?

Until Kody knocks out Shaka on a half court shot, I’m taking Jesperson.

2 Likes

Meant to clarify, we’re talking early career Jesperson. UVA only

Oh, Malik Williams suspended you say? Headin’ on over to the Yum board for a sec…

I’m more familiar with Luke Hancocks tchotchke cabinet than anyone not in his immediate family should be.

2 Likes

Apparently Pegues said something to him like “you’ve already gotten one coach fired.” :joy:

2 Likes

Someone explain to me why Franklin sat like the last 6mins in favor of Kody… ?

2 fouls

Is this a maineism? If so, does that make Caffaro a moose in a lobster pot?

1 Like

Pretty play

14/14 on free throws? Good.