Boston College vs Virginia thread

I’ll take “Bad Penalties” for $1,000, Alex.

5 Likes

Damn… he missed it too… then we get penalized. Dumb penalty by us.

1 Like

True, but he kicked it after the whistle was blown just to not interrupt his motion abruptly. Wasn’t really a clean kick.

1 Like

I don’t know what it says about our team that we give opposing QBs career days and yet still manage to lead / win games. At least the offense isn’t trash.

1 Like

Chins up guys. We’re better in the 2nd half.

1 Like

Where’d everyone go? Afraid to test my “we’re better in the 2nd half?

2 Likes

Hot takes scare everyone off

1 Like

Certainly not true of the basketball team. Men’s, I mean. I don’t think the Women’s team has good halves (well, quarters) at all this year.

1 Like

Thank heavens for the sideline. Best secondary we’ve got.

Again… no blue jerseys anywhere near when he caught that one

1 Like

OMG That was Grant.

1 Like

I think Kent State kinda wore everyone out. Should have been a cakewalk and was a nail-biter. This game should be a close, hard-fought fight.

1 Like

Had to double take Grants number too

1 Like

WaHooWa that was pretty! Armstrong is the real deal.

3 Likes

Needs to develop some better decision making on throws and what he commits to/improvising in the situation. But he does extremely well the when the play design is a run for him. North to south, nothing fancy.

1 Like

How else is he supposed to block him lol

Poor coverage again.

Agreed he’s an interesting case. He’s talented but agree the decision making and overall accuracy are lacking. He’s a bruising runner which is nice. Personal he’s not my style QB I’d rather he be a more efficient passer but it will be interesting to see what he becomes

1 Like

That made my day to see them take a conventional snap from center especially on the goal line

2 Likes

Really hope Davis Jr is alright. Hit looked bad, but you can never tell from that alone whether it’s a concussion. At least he was able to run off.

2 Likes