Bracket Challenge and win

How about the winner gets to be a guest on Locker Room Access to discuss college basketball in general but more importantly the HOOS.

3 Likes

You can come on anytime NashVegas

3 Likes

Alright, Iā€™ve entered one under ElliottHoo.

QUICK! Change your brackets!!

3 Likes

Boise State definitely winning now

5 Likes

In as wfs hoo

1 Like

Just read an ESPN article that Duke is getting the most money in to win the natty. Some dude in Jersey put down $300K on them (was it you, Fresh??? Haha). I may have to put $5 on them just to ensure my bad luck recently ensures that doesnā€™t happenā€¦ But not sure I could fathom ever betting on Dukeā€¦

3 Likes

Ha. In the famous words of Shaggy ā€œwasnt meā€.

I wouldnt even take my son to Duke soccer camp. Dropped him off at Newark airport at age 15 and said good luck

9 Likes

my man
Well played

2 Likes

Oh, and I put in a bracket for Rose under ā€œRoseā€.

Iā€™m off to a smoking 0-3 start. Still feel confident, though.

3 Likes

Richmond trying to blow up some brackets. Iowa is trendy to go deep. Looking like :poop:

7 Likes

Huh. In all the brackets I posted in various places, the only one in which Richmond upset Iowa was the one put together by my older daughter, the one member of the family totally uninterested in sports but she agreed to put one together just to humor everyone (last time she put together a bracket in which UVA won all its games, but every other game was an upset. Her final 4 was UVA and 3 16-seeds).

2 Likes

Richmond hanging around like crazy they are gonna make some people sweat today.

2 Likes

Not Hoocephus. I picked Richmond.

1 Like

Whoever is calling this game is correct. If Richmond wins, itā€™ll be with several assists from the referee crew.

Did they import ACC refs for this kne

Weā€™ll, Iā€™m a little less confident now. If the Zags manage to lose a Iā€™ll be even less confident.

I almost pulled off an amazing 0-4 here. Akron couldnā€™t quite seal the deal.

2 Likes

Done!!

2 Likes