Bracket Challenge and win

Leaderboard check-in for the LRA Bracket Challenge:

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2022/en/group?groupID=4847051

1 Like

My third main is the only real competitor left. Guess Iā€™m rooting for a good UCLA for a couple weeks.

1 Like

Question for all of is that picked Purdue; do you genuinely think they will win or is there a little 2019 respect in that pick? Itā€™s the latter for me.

2 Likes

A bit of both. They are genuinely good, but Iā€™d also like to see them succeed.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s my perspective as well. I want to at least be able to root for whoever I picked to win it all.

3 Likes

Have watched Purdue a lot this year for some reason. Typical tourney team that when they get hot they will go deep. I am a believer and nothing to do with 19

4 Likes

2019, Dadā€™s school, top 5 pick guard, great bigs, seem like they can beat anyone. But that defense is highly questionable and the role players are all just fine, nothing special.

2 Likes

Ivey is a stud. Must watch guy for me.

3 Likes

If Duke wins the championship and someone wins the bracket because of it, I may throw up (I see some folks with Duke picksā€¦).

7 Likes

The last perfect bracket was busted yesterday from Iowa Stateā€™s victory over LSU.

3 Likes

Get your barf bag ready

1 Like

Donā€™t need it! Haha!

Looks like twilli4 is the winner!

3 Likes

Ah thatā€™s me. One of the first years Iā€™ve had a chance to win a bracket pool since I always choose the hoos (along with most other people in the pool).

11 Likes

when is the big reveal? of your bracket

About as much as I can include in one phone screenshot:

Picking Miami and Houston to the elite 8 is mostly what got this bracket over the hump. 2 final four teams doesnā€™t usually win it, but this year may have had more unexpected outcomes.

Iā€™m thinking that Iā€™ll give the hat to my dad (even a bigger fan than I am). He could put it in his den next to his other 2019 championship items, and the hat would only get dirty at my Charlottesvile apartment.

8 Likes

Thats awesome

1 Like

I finished in 5th place here and 2nd place in my office pool. Always a bridesmaid. It must be how McKoy feels.

1 Like

@SaberMetricsā€™s winning bracket

8 Likes