Bracket Challenge

Been working on a deal for 4 months that finally got approved so I was celebrating a bit too much.

4 Likes

Back to the topic, it’s kind of hard to see and say that Michigan St. could be “sneaky” good. I watched them play Michigan and they looked like a good team. Should be an interesting day.

Brackets in - 3 in total, me and the 2 kids. You can tell which one I’ve 100% brainwashed into all things UVa

4 Likes

Hi how to make sure my bracket is in? I’ve signed on in espn and LRA

Ted Jeffries makes his picks!

4 Likes

Look at ur bracket and it should show which group you are in…

1 Like

Wow March madness already! Drake wins it.

Is this the official ongoing thread for all of the games???

2 Likes

Bracket name Feels Like 76

1 Like

Go Spartans

1 Like

My 1st Bracket ever completed, and it’s busted already! lol

5 Likes

You are not alone

2 Likes

Looking over the ESPN “Who Picked Whom” list and the impact of being an 8/9 seed is really stark. Obviously they do fine in the first round, but they just get crushed in trying to get to the Sweet Sixteen. Going by the % on that list, Syracuse and G’town are both higher than any 8 or 9 seed, and the highest 9 seed (Wisconsin) is behind 3 of the 4 10s, 3 of the 4 12s, an 11 and a 13. The 8/9 penalty is real.

2 Likes

So who won?

Homer Drew

Looks like I did

4 Likes

@bubbaswolv won alright, by a lot too! 99.3 percentile overall. That’s impressive.

5 Likes

Thanks.

DM me your address!

Crazy congrats @bubbaswolv i thought i had a shot there at the end too.

2 Likes

My stupid before tournament brain chose Houston to win it all… my during tournament brain thinking I was a genius with their nice run to the final four… now I have buyers remorse. :frowning:

1 Like