Bracket Challenge

Winner gets some LRA gear…on the house.

Get in the action now:

Group: Locker Room Access
Password: LRA
Here’s what else they had to say:

10 Likes

The FB group said to sign up on the LRA forum as well as joining the ESPN group. Is this how I’m supposed to do it?

u got it!!

I’m in! I hate my bracket. Picked far fewer upsets than I ever have, despite the fact that I feel like this year is gonna see a lot of them. I just don’t know which ones.

6 Likes

If you guessed I have the final game of Guns Up vs Uva you would be right! Go Hoos!

8 Likes

How do you sign up on the forum?

1 Like

Just completed my losing bracket! :v:

Team Name: Sofa Kings
Username: jazznutUVA

1 Like

Let’s go! Matt T entry :rocket:

5 Likes

1st Ever Bracket completed

4 Likes

A little help from some wahoos:

Junior Burrough:

Zach Carey:

Bennett Conline:

1 Like

you are signed up @WDS

1 Like

I love how excited Fresh was whenever Junior picked UVa to advance to the next round. :laughing:

5 Likes

Justin Anderson’s Bracket:

Chris Havlicek’s:

3 Likes

Ok, let’s just lay out the facts right? We are the 4 against a 13? (Sorry don’t care about the specifics cuz I’m a homer). We are afraid of some dude (scary basketball dude), and lots of people think we will lose (ESPN). Let’s put his into a± them. -scary basketball dude. + Sam Hauser, Trey Murphy, Jay Huff , (national champion) Kihei Clark, and great others. We should not be afraid we should be confident. We have done that, we won. Who gives a shit what the Jay B’S say, it’s dumb. They said we couldn’t win, we did. They don’t know.

6 Likes

I have some pools out there and none of them include us losing before the sweet 16. And we can beat Gonzaga with a good game. If I’m wrong don’t tell me go shout out your window because nobody cares:)

1 Like

I was worried!

you were on a roll man. why delete???

We are beating Ohio Next

2 Likes

My man @HooRick was active in the Beer Fanatics thread last night too. I wonder whether there is a connection between that and the deleted post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Let it flow @HooRick

2 Likes

Too active in the beer post.

3 Likes