Cavs vs Christians (Hoos watching?)

How was Herman in HS? he was 2 years ahead of me so I saw him for 2 years. He made so many plays and kinda unorthodox runs for TDs and it was unreal. Was amazing to watch the Moore to Moore show in person

3 Likes

I loved the Moore to Moore show!

Moore was only like 6’3 or 6’4. That’s like the difference between Carson and Jabri lol

sneaky 6-5

Apparently was listed at 6’4 in the NFL. Either way we’ve never had a kid Lavel’s size at receiver.

yea fair point. for me they kinda move similar. How many 6-5 or 4 receivers were there in 1991

Completely dominant, as you would expect. He would have been even more dominant if he had come along a few years earlier and played with either Jamie Harris or Percy Moorman, both of whom were Parade All-American QBs.

Herman was pretty dominant on the hardwood too. He wasn’t terribly skilled, but could jump out of the gym and was a great power dunker.

Oh there still aren’t many. Just something that cracks me up as a difference between basketball and football. In basketball 6’2 and 6’6 are very different sizes. In football they are both lumped in as ‘big’ receivers and you will basically never hear an announcer distinguish between the two.

1 Like

I hooped with him many times yo. Just throw it to the top of the backboard and watch him go.

2 Likes

Thats right. and never thought about that. This proly why I think there is a comparison there especially for Hoos fans

1 Like

Sounds like a broken ankle for Snowden. You hate to see it!

2 Likes

He didn’t and we sure don’t need that.

Hate to see that in an otherwise unimportant game.

3 Likes

I kept thinking Bryce Hall all over again.

4 Likes

Snowden’s injury makes me think it’s time to get Brennan out of the game. Don’t turn a bad day into an unmitigated disaster.

3 Likes

Makes sense

1 Like

on top of that it was friendly fire.

1 Like

Radio guys just said he was back on the sidelines in a cast. Called it a brutal injury.

1 Like

Yea doesn’t look good on tv. Full cast up to his knee.

2 Likes

One of those injuries you don’t want to see more than one replay of, sort of makes your stomach churn

1 Like