Class of 2025 Recruiting Thread

24 Likes

Great stuff HGN

So help me if we donā€™t land a kid from VA in that cycleā€¦ā€¦.

12 Likes

well, if he makes it to UVA and thereā€™s a school production of Revenge Of The Nerds, I know whoā€™s playing Booger.

Also, gotta love those Getter mentions.

12 Likes

I want my two dollars!
IMG_2450
(Different movie, I know)

4 Likes

ā€œAnd of course Va Techā€ lol

5 Likes

I have the hope that the Onion or some other similar site would do a parody on the one player in the 2024 and 2025 classes that VT has NOT offered. The few, the proud, and the questioning (ā€œI mean, Iā€™m never going to Virginia Tech, but what is wrong with me that they havenā€™t offered?!ā€)

5 Likes

Give me a 4 man class of:

-kid we wonā€™t get
-Kid who ends up pleateauing in the rankings
-Kid who wants to be at UVA but ends up not fitting our needs after the 2024 class and portal additions
-Kid who goes elsewhere to transfer to UVA two years from now.

18 Likes

Seems UVa sets up much better for 2025 than 2024.

8 Likes

Great job as always. Virginia has a lot of talent in this class. Like to land a couple of them. Pulling for Austin to step his game up. Iā€™ll be clapping like JWilly if he does

3 Likes

Any interest in Justin Burrough yet?

3 Likes

Wow is this the locals only edition?

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got a handful of family friends who go to school with Colt. If we need to drop bags at any point, we can be real discreetā€¦

4 Likes

Interesting.

Is it that UVA has actually been working harder on more ā€˜25 kids than ā€˜24 kids like it sounds, or is it more that being relevant for these ā€˜25s has required a LOT less work than being relevant for the ā€˜24s weā€™re publicly pursuing?

Or maybe UVA ended up passing on a lot of ā€˜24s the team was originally linked to?

3 Likes

Does another coach text Austin at midnight Thursday or does JWilly just walk downstairs and say now I can talk to you about UVA?

21 Likes

Good laugh about HGN quote regarding Austin. ā€œUVA is familar with himā€. Duhā€¦you think so? Inside scoopā€¦I hear a UVA AC has been to a lot of his gamesā€¦lol.

6 Likes

It seems like this is said every year

2 Likes

I remember reading an article about Patrick Baldwin Jr. and his dad setting up a Zoom where they were in different rooms to keep recruiting on the up-and-up.

EDIT: Found itā€¦

5 Likes

7 Likes

Some may not agree, but if we hold onto our core group of 8 young guys after 2023-24, and we get KK in ā€˜24, Iā€™m not too worried about what the rest of ā€˜24 looks like.

8 Likes

This! 2024 is considered a weaker class while 2025 & 2026 are loaded

3 Likes