Clemson game thread (Tues 7pm)

Clemson at Virginia 7 pm Tuesday on ACC Network

7 Likes

The Rock Reaction GIF

Oh brother, here we go again.

2 Likes

We’re gonna play like 3Q of UNC game and win. I foresee 3-way shared acc championship for us.

2 Likes

Clemson is going to win and we scrape by Louisville. Then things click - we win the ACC against Duke and steamroll into the Elite 8. That’s as far as I can see.

5 Likes

No game prediction but I know this: Hunter Tyson torches us from 3 as BVP over helps on a guard who shoots 28% from 3 and who Reece already has locked up.

5 Likes

Perfect matchup for Dunn

5 Likes

Clemson will shoot us out of the gym

4 Likes

That’s the spirit!

6 Likes

Nailed it! LOL. Yep. It does seem that BVP gets turned around after 2-3 picks … and makes some bad choices on assignments … gotta know who the shooters on the floor are

2 Likes

How will the crowd be tomorrow? I’m hoping for a lot of energy but I fear that it’ll be a dud.

It’s still Clemson

2 Likes

Much like the uva fans only appreciate fine wine, they only show up for premier home games when both uva and the opponent are top 10.

Burn Traudt and Leon’s redshirts and start them at the 4 and 5. Leon and Dunn completely take Hunter Tyson out of the game. Also they get valuable game reps and get one game closer to where they feel comfortable enough to contribute offensively (they have skill, just need the ingame reps to grow).

Kadin uses all 5 fouls to lock up PJ Hall and then Traudt just lights him up on the offensive end.

Man Traudt Kadin Dunn Bond Buchanan is going to be such a fun front court.

5 Likes

Instead BVP will play 33 minutes and shoot 1-8 from 3

2 Likes

Somehow I am not completely against this and I definitely should be

5 Likes

I would love to see Tony say f it and start Dunn and Kadin although it will never happen.

6 Likes

I think we may see something like this

2 Likes

I think there is a near 0% chance both Shedrick and Dunn start. I could see us starting one or the other but not both, unfortunately.

I feel like letting dunn start a few games and reece come off the bench might have been good for the hamstring but obviously don’t know any details

1 Like

JG has looked fine on stretch 4s I think. The Kadin-Dunn lineup makes me a little worried about shot creation, unless Dunn provides enough spacing to open up Kadin rolls.

I think BVP should be treated as a 5 on defense. Good rebounder and decent post defender, but probably should play most of his minutes with Dunn to handle 4s and provide some rim protection.