Clemson Game Thread

Clemson’s zone clogged the offense a little, but against man, the offense was clicking. Getting anything they wanted at the rim. Excellent defensive performance so far, really like how well Huff has done guarding Simms on those dribble handoff actions that Clemson loves.

3 Likes

Offense is more efficient. Left some points on the floor with some easy misses but these guys are learning and improving. That’s what we needed

3 Likes

Lol Simms just shoved Tomas away from the ball

2 Likes

Anybody know where to find a stream? Just got back to the house and realized its not on YouTube TV today.

I think you live with sub 30% 3pt shooters like Mack and Dawes bombing away from 3, rather than opening up any easier looks inside the arc by overreacting to those 3s.

1 Like

Check WatchESPN

1 Like

That’s like the 5th time the commentators have gotten Mack and Newman confused.

1 Like
1 Like

Totally lost on offense right now. I would play through Jay.

2 Likes

I wont brag on them again during a game. Come on Hoos

1 Like

Brax was huge. That may be Jay’s best all around game at UVA.

2 Likes

Thank goodness I cannot pick the Hoos again!

1 Like

Well we did something both Duke and UNC couldnt do…We beat Clemson!

5 Likes

Braxton came up big when they needed him. All in all it was a good win and another step forward.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what to think of that game. Clemson was ripe for a beat down today if we’re being honest. It’s just soo hard to score, even more against anyone that can competently play a zone. Braxton though!! He picked the perfect time to find his shot, bailed them out tonight.

3 Likes

In the win column. Again I couldnt watch cause of cable or ACCN. Thank you guys for updates but I have no insight yet

2 Likes

The university’s website says WatchESPN streams the game/s. Is that not correct or do I need to know more ? I might be traveling at the end of the month and would like to be able to see the games.

1 Like

I was thinking of asking if the managers could play . We know they can shoot. But we did it when we had too. Braxton stepped up bigtime . They are winning games now that we would have lost earlier. But it shouldn’t have come to that. It would be nice to have a game that we are not sweating out down the stretch

1 Like

I have that and it gets blocked in my area. Hence I will cancel my ESPN app

2 Likes
3 Likes