Coach Holland Fundraiser

Just to make sure everyone saw this

22 Likes

Great cause.
My Dad has dementia and I’m telling you what that is a terrible disease, the kind that almost makes you question your faith in things.
Thanks for posting Fresh.

7 Likes

Thanking Audra Hicks who was a manager my first couple years and has been very close with the Holland family for all these years. She asked if I could atleast make sure LRA saw it. She is a great Wahoo

Sorry on your dad Tex.

8 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this! I am a clinical research coordinator at UVA’s own memory clinic investigating new treatments for this horrible disease. While there has been some progress there is so much work left to be done.
BTW-Love Audra too. Still have memories watching her literally make a shot from her knees one year during her UVA playing days.

8 Likes

Done as well

2 Likes

Wow impressive. You are remembering Audra Smith who married my teammate Anthony Oliver. Two if my favorite people. but all Hoos so all the same!

Edit: Audra Smith womens basketball player on all those great teams, Hicks was our manager ha

4 Likes

Hah…Yes I saw Audra… and UVA basketball and my brain immediately went to Audra Smith:)

3 Likes

when I typed it I almost said Smith as well… sonwe are on the same page!

2 Likes

error

Email me at cmn6x@virginia.edu and I can try and point you in the right direction. Tried to message you back but it failed:)

2 Likes

Email sent
Thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

Very cool

I shared over on the UVA 247 site too. No reason to stop at the goal.

6 Likes